Are you worried about a friend?
If you have a friend at school, college or work that you are worried about because they haven’t got anywhere to live, or they are struggling at home, you can contact us.
We can give you sources of help or advice, or perhaps you can encourage your friend to give us a ring or come and see us so that we can help them.
Don’t worry if you’re nervous about calling, we are very friendly! Drop us a line and we’ll do everything we can to give you the help or information that you need.
These are some of the situations that we have helped with:
- Families who are always arguing or falling out
- People not getting on with their siblings
- Domestic abuse or violence
- Problems with coming out or being trans
- Issues with family expectations and pressures
- Forced marriages
- Drug or alcohol addiction or problems, either with someone in your household or with you
- Mental health problems including depression and anxiety
- Homelessness caused by being on a low income, universal credit or issues relating to housing benefit or child benefit
- Problems at school or college
If you know someone who is struggling with any of those issues you can call us for help and advice. Call the number nearest to you (or message us via this website or on Facebook) and we will do our best to help.