Children's Social Care Professionals
Are you working with a young person (14-25) who is at risk of becoming homeless?
Are you delivering family support where there is a young person at risk of leaving the family home?
Here is how Breathing Space can help.
- We can give you expert advice and guidance on homelessness services, eligibility and referral routes in the local area
- We can support with the referral process into emergency or temporary accommodation
- We can liaise with the young person and local Housing Options Teams and assist with Joint Homelessness Protocol meetings. We will offer the young person expert and independent advice and guidance throughout this process
- We can advocate for young people and assist with transport to meetings
- By providing prevention services, such as family mediation, we can work with families receiving statutory Family Support with a view to step down lower level cases
It is important to note that we can only work with young people (14-25), or families with young people, who are at risk of homelessness.
We encourage Children's Social Care professionals to get in touch to see how we can support the work you are doing with young people and their families.
Go to the contact section of our website, select which local area and give us a call.