Teachers, Tutors and Education Professionals
Do you suspect a young person (14-25) is at risk of homelessness?
Would you like more information on how you can support young people who may be at risk of homelessness?
Here's how Breathing Space can help……
- We can deliver assemblies or group workshops to highlight the issue of youth homelessness and who young people can talk to if things aren't right at home
- Our Emotional Wellbeing workers can attend events and well-being days to raise awareness *dependent upon area
- We can come into schools, colleges or training centres and have 1:1 confidential discussions with young people who are at risk of homelessness
- We can make contact with families who may need support or advice
- We can facilitate drop in sessions with Safeguarding leads
- We can assist with referrals for housing or specialist support services
If you would like more information go to the contact section of our website, select which local area and give us a call.